Not only practical, but also time-saving: The SyncManager synchronizes data in the background between any folder, different hard drives or other established devices. You can, for example, automatically copy your latest camera images to the desired archive, or perform an automatic weekly backup of your sensitive data to a connected external hard drive. No matter what you choose, the SyncManager takes care of the job. Reliable and comfortable.
Setting up a synchronization job for any device, like a camera, is really easy. And once done you don’t have to worry about it again. Every time a corresponding device is plugged into your PC, Syncmanager works on the related job and synchronizes your data in the background without bothering you. It's that simple!
How often do you want to synchronize your data? You can choose between four different options: continuous, manual, daily or weekly. Your synchronization jobs are presented to you in a clear and easy way and can be changed and adjusted with only a few clicks, so you have everything under control. Always.
This application has been already optimized for Windows 10. This means for you: You don't have to care which Windows operating system you have installed, you can buy this application today and even when you are switching to Windows 10 you can continue using this application without problems.
Free email support
6 months of free updates and new versions
Limited 30-day trial period, Dialog requesting purchase with each program start
The SyncManager from Abelssoft works in the background, so the tool regularly back up important files on an external hard drive. This also can be done when the user take new photos or add new songs. Important files found so all by itself the way to the correct folder.
The tool runs in the background and keep alert when certain events occur (for example when the user connects a device) - and then takes care of tasks automatically, once the user has defined tasks. Featured in the new version: It also supports hidden files or those that are in use.
The Abelssoft SyncManager offers versatility. These are just three examples:
- Important files that were processed during the day, can be copied in one go on a connected external hard drive in the evening. In this way, the user always has a daily backup copy available.
- Downloaded songs from the Internet can be automatically transferred to a media server, as soon as it is detected on the network. Thus, the music is always at one single place.
- If a digital camera is connected to the computer, the image files are copied on request in a previously designated image archive. In this way, the user saves the effort of manual copying the files.
The SyncManager perform in the background the synchronization of files between folders, hard drives and other devices that can be connected to the computer. Once an order is created, the user can choose between four types of synchronization:
- Permanent Synchronization: The appropriate files are constantly synchronized every time that there is a change.
- Manual Synchronization: Data transfer will follow the user demand, with a click of the mouse.
- Daily Synchronization: The data transfer is performed only once a day.
- Weekly Synchronization: The data transmission is carried out only once a week.
Dr. Sven Abels, CEO of Ascora GmbH: "The SyncManager cares not just about backup, but accepts different setting from the owner, to sync files between different devices - and thus ensures greater comfort for the user."